Bluetooth Wall Speaker Kit 3 Zone Stereo Amp & 6x Black Wall Background Music
BUY ANY 3 ITEMS & GET 5% OFF. ENTER "BUY3" AT CHECKOUT.
3 Zone Bluetooth Speaker System – Perfect For Background Music or at Home
What’s included in this kit:
1x 110W PREMIUM QUALITY Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
6x 70W 4” Compact Speakers & Wall Mounting Brackets
1x 5 Zone (10 Speaker Max) Switch - zones can be switched on/off
25m Quality Speaker Cable (if you require more, please get in touch)
1) We offer a premium quality audio system that will not be out of place in any home or place of work.
2) The speakers supplied are compact and look great when installed unlike a lot of other wall speakers on the market that can look bulky when installed.
3) Everything you need is supplied with the system and no special or expensive tools are required to connect everything together… simply strip away a small end of the cable and insert into the speakers & amp.
4) The perfect background music system.
5) Multi-room audio system allows you to play music in multiple rooms and allows you to shut off individual rooms (zones) when it suits you.
Our premium amplifier has a built in Bluetooth receiver allowing you to connect any devices you have with Bluetooth wirelessly (a smart phone with Spotify for example). This is brilliant for keeping the amplifier hidden away in a cupboard. Your device would NOT need line of sight to play music through the connected speakers. All aspects of this kit have been tested together so that we can guarantee the best possible audio quality.
Rated at an impressive 55W MAX @ 4 OHM per channel (110W total), this amplifier really does pack a punch whilst maintaining and impressive level of audio quality. You also have the freedom to alter the Bass & Treble as you wish using the controls on the front of the amplifier.
You can then connect the amplifier to the 6x speakers via the 5 zone speaker splitter using the supplied speaker cable. The ceiling speakers are compact meaning that they are very easy to install and won’t look out of place with most, if not all interiors.
PLEASE NOTE – This is a stereo system meaning that 3 speakers will produce audio from the left channel and the other 3 will do the same for the right channel. When installing, try to keep the speakers in even numbers in each zone. For example…
You could install 2 speakers in your living room (1 left & 1 right)
2 in your kitchen (1 left & 1 right)
2 in your hall way / back room (1 left & 1 right)
You may want all 6 speakers in one area like an office or restaurant/bar. This is also perfectly fine to do. Just simply leave all 5 zones turned on when you have wired up the system and all speakers will play at the same time in glorious true stereo. You would only ever use 3 of the 5 zones on this splitter with 3 pairs of speakers but more could be added in the future if you needed them.
You can install them wherever you need them but always keep them in pairs for the best quality sound!
6 selectable line inputs
1x – Bluetooth receiver (wireless)
2x – 2 RCA/Phono (red & white) inputs
1x – 3.5mm AUX jack
1x – USB media input
1x – SD Card media input
2x 6.35mm Microphone inputs - Allows you to use as a loud hailer / public speaking / karaoke system
1x FM Antenna Connections
2x – spring terminal / speaker cable (red & black) outputs
Built-in FM receiver
Sleek and compact design
Durable metal body with breathable air vents built in.
UK mains power cable supplied
Power Supply – 230V AC, 50Hz
Power output max per channel at 4 Ohms - 55W (per side)
Power output per channel at 4 Ohms - 35W (per side)
Power output Max per channel at 8 Ohms - 40W (per side)
Power output RMS per channel at 8 Ohms - 25W (per side)
Dimensions – 200mm x 65mm x 200mm (WxHxD)
Weight – 1700g
Speaker Cable Connections
Max Power 8Ohm – 70w
Power RMS 8Ohm – 35w
Sensitivity (1m, 1W) – 87DB
Frequency Response – 100Hz-20kHz
Impedance – 8 ohms
Height 208mm, Width 140mm, Depth 120mm (Per Speaker)
5 ZONE SPEAKER SWITCH/SPLITTER
How it works - By connecting an amplifier to the splitter box you can distribute the sound up to 5 sets of stereo speakers (10 speakers in total). You can switch individual sets of stereo speakers on and off and you can use headphones via the 6.35mm output on the front of the splitter box.
General - This box has a metal outer case, rubber feet on the bottom and because the build quality is excellent, it is robust and durable. The dimensions are 260mm x 120mm x 54mm.
Maximum power input - This box can be used with amplifiers outputting up to 100 Watts per channel RMS. The splitter also has power overload cut-out to avoid you causing any damage to the system should you accidentally overload the splitter.
Blue line for polarity - easy connectivity (transparent outer insulation).
99 Strands with a 0.14mm diameter per core.
Area per core = 1.5mm² (AWG 16 Approx).
CCA (copper clad aluminium)
Outer diameter per core 3.1mm
Width of 2 cores combined 6.5mm (can be easily stripped apart).
Further Information – How to install:
1) - Connect one of your source devices (iPod or Laptop for example) to the amplifier via the 2RCA line input on the back of the amp or via Bluetooth.
2) - You can now connect the amplifier to the speaker switch by attaching a length of speaker cable to the positive and negative connections on the back of the amplifier. These positive and negative connections are often referred to as binding post terminals. Strip back the end of your speaker cable and push the binding post, this will reveal a slot for your speaker cable, insert and release the binding post.
3) – Connect the speakers to the speaker switch. There are 10 slots on the speaker switch, 10 left and 10 right. After all 6 speakers are connected, there will be 4 slots left. This is perfectly fine and you will have room for 4 more speakers should you want any more.
4) - Finally, plug the UK mains power cable supplied into the power point on the back of the amplifier, take the other end of the cable and plug into a mains power socket. You can now simply select the input and this will play through the connected speakers.
If you require any more speaker cable for your installation, please get in touch as we would be happy to add this on for you.